The Estate Planning team at MRH Lawyers is skilled in preparing wills and succession plans for both small and large estates.
With a detailed understanding of succession law and a genuine interest in helping our clients protect their assets, our experienced team is consistently called upon by accountants and financial advisers to set up effective and precise succession structures for individuals, families and businesses.
Our clients include high net worth individuals with complex estate planning needs and also businesses utilising our extensive knowledge of commercial and tax-effective structures to create a strategy that will protect their assets.
In particular, MRH Lawyers is the ‘go-to’ firm for primary producers from across the region to guide and advise them about their succession planning.
We advise and provide focused and precise estate planning advice in the following areas:
- Wills and Testamentary Trust Wills
- General and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Strategies to protect estate assets
- Succession planning in blended families
- Protection for children with special needs
- Advice to deal with superannuation assets in the event of death
- Business succession and shareholder arrangements
- Strategies to transfer control of trustee in family trusts and discretionary trusts
MRH Lawyers is on the panel of solicitors selected for Will Services for Clients who donate to the Cancer Council Queensland.
For more information please visit the Cancer Council Queensland website - https://cancerqld.org.au/be-involved/donate-now/bequest