Family law is sensitive by its very nature. Our clients appreciate our ability to support and guide them through what can be a complex process at an emotional time in their lives to ensure a fair and equitable settlement.
Our team includes experienced lawyers with training and experience in advocacy, alternative dispute resolution and collaborative law.
Our sought-after services cover the full spectrum of family and relationship law including:
Divorce and relationship breakdowns
- Court and non-court based dispute resolution
- Family Court appeals and reviews
- De facto relationships
- Domestic violence
- International disputes
- Same sex relationships
- Separation and spousal maintenance
Including advising high-net-worth individuals and those with trusts, corporate entities and family businesses.
Alternative conflict resolution
Including arbitration, mediation and collaborative law.
Including structuring and planning prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements.
- Child abuse
- Child support
- Grandparents’ and step-parents’ right
- Interstate and international relocation
- Hague Convention cases
- Parenting agreements
- Assisting Australian expatriates living abroad
- Foreign residents living in Australia
- Liaison with leading international family law practices in most jurisdictions with whom we enjoy close relationships.
We offer exceptional advice delivered with emotional intelligence to help our clients make the best decisions at the start and end of their significant relationships.
Our Family Law team is backed-up by the technical expertise of our corporate, estate planning and property teams to assist with the often complex and inter-related legal issues that impact family and relationship matters.