WHY CHOOSE US
We have built our firm through long term investment in relationships, people, knowledge and technology.
This long term investment means that we are, or will be, the dominant firm in this region:-
- We compete with Brisbane firms in the quality of legal services.
- We provide city level advice with real regional value.
- We ensure a high level of engagement with our clients and our community.
- Our base will always be our ethics.
We want to attract clients with similar values and grow with you.
MRH Lawyers is grouped into the following broad practice areas:-
- Business/Commercial/Revenue/Wills and Estates - headed by Peter Rowe;
- Property/Planning and Environment - headed by Peter Marles;
- Workplace Relations/Corporate/Family Law and Litigation - headed by Michael Waters.
- Property/Conveyancing/Migration - headed by Alex Pretorius
By concentrating on particular practice areas, the Partners and
Solicitors that work within each section have been able to develop
substantial expertise within their chosen areas. Our Partners and
Solicitors are well known in this region.
Our Lawyers - Smart, Diverse and Engaged
We employ talented lawyers with diverse backgrounds and common sense.
We involve our lawyers in the culture and management of the firm. This simple strategy means that all of our lawyers understand the importance of professional, practical and sound advice.
Many of our lawyers are orginally from Bundaberg but have gained impressive experience in Australia's capital cities and overseas. They returned to our region because of our firm's solid 100 year reputation in the Wide Bay.
KEY Facts and Figures
- We have offices in Bundaberg and Bargara.
- We were formerly known as McCullough Robertson Hancock Lawyers. Not surprisingly, we soon found that clients abbreviated that name to 'MRH Lawyers' and that name has stuck.
- The firm has 4 Partners, 5 employed Solicitors and 12 Support Staff.
- We have fantastic clients throughout Australia. They include government authorities, publicly listed corporations, major private corporations, business directors and owners, not-for-profit organisations, developers, entrepreneurs and individuals.