Partner - Bundaberg/Johannesburg
Registered Migration Agent
MARN 095 7711
Alex currently heads up the Property, Migration Law, and Wills and Deceased Estates sections of the firm. He joined MRH from a Johannesburg-based firm where he was a Director, in charge of the property department, before moving to Australia.
Alex studied at the University of Pretoria and University of South Africa (both in Pretoria, South Africa) and University of New England in Armidale (Australia) and has practiced law since 2000.
He is admitted as a Lawyer and Notary Public in the High Court of South Africa and as a Solicitor of the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and Queensland.
Outside of his role at MRH, Alex has become quite involved in the Bundaberg community and serves on the board of a number of not-for-profit organisations.
Family is Alex’s number one priority, however, in his spare time he also enjoys exercising (he participates in various triathlons each year), camping, scuba-diving, rugby union, the theatre, socialising with friends and thinks that he’s a wine connoisseur.
- - Edon Place Domestic and Family Violence Centre: Board Member and Vice President 2011 to present
- - Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise: Director 2009 to present
- - Rotary Oceana Medical Aid for Children: District Chair 2018 to present
- - Interplast Australia Nursing and Plastic Surgery Volunteering: District Chair 2018 to present
- - Urban Development Instiute of Australia: Bundaberg Committee Member 2018 to present